Mittwoch, Februar 21, 2007

Except the super-AIDS *rofl*

Linda: Butters, what on earth are you doing??

Butters: Well I think... I'm like the kid in that movie! I-I'm seeing dead people!

Linda: Dead people?

Stephen: Who's seeing dead people?

Butters: Me! I saw a ghost!

Stephen: Now, Butters, there's no such thing as ghosts.

Butters: But I saw him! Just as plain as I'm seein' you right now!

Stephen: Butters, these things happen all the time. You've got a very active little brain and your mind was just playing tricks on you.

Butters: Ruh, really?

Stephen: Yeess.

Butters: So... so it was just... it was... just my ima... magination then?

Stephen: That's right. There's no reason to be afraid of things that aren't real. There's plenty of real things to be scared of. Like super-AIDS.

Butters: Huh s-s-super-AIDS?

Stephen: That's right. A new form of AIDS which is resistant to drugs. Just one teaspoon of super-AIDS in your butt and you're dead in three years.

Butters: AAAH! [drops his flashlight] Oh Jesus.

Stephen: So now you feel better? Ghosts don't exist and there's nothing to be afraid of. Except the super-AIDS.

aus: South Park, Episode 906, The Death Of Eric Cartman

("Super AIDS" ist eine Anspielung auf eine Medien-Hysterie im Frühjahr 2005, als in New York ein Mann angeblich an einer besonders aggressiven Variante des HI-Virus erkrankte; die Existenz des sogenannten "Super AIDS" konnte aber nie wirklich belegt werden. Siehe auch hiv.net)

Keine Kommentare: